Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Alena in St. Moritz

My friend Alena did visit me in St. Moritz. I spent whole month this summer at her place in Germany where I was learning the language) We had busy days around the Engadine - vino, chitchats, girly stuff, some events and meetings with my Italian friends etc. Love this lady, come over again!!!

Алена в Ст Морице))) Мы здорово отдохнули целых 4 дня и отлично посмеялись) Берегите друзей!

Kukuruzi

                                                CORVATSCH is ON!!!!!!

                                                              Morteratsch Glacier

                                         Vittorio and Tomass on the way to open the season

                                                                     Alenushka

                                                           With our Italian friends

                                                                       Breakfast


1 comment: