Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Weekends))))

Hey Ho!!!

Sorry, i am so busy with work and with my people here:) I am going to Moscow on Monday for a week - anyone there, maybe we can have some cup of coffee between the business trips??? :)
I had an amazing weekend with my bro and his friends- some pics are here:) And today we had such an amazing "unplanned" time with Ruslana, she is the sister of my bf and my friend and lately we didn't has proper relationships, we kinda lost them for a while, but today we had an amazing night and I saw the same, old Ruslana, my friend who was smiling and was truly happy for me and my achievements.

What else? A lot ow work- too many writing, but I love it! Having deep tissue massages now- 2 a week- awesooommmmmmeeeeee! 1,5 hr for the procedure and you are born again! I am back to yoga 30 mins everyday-3 times a week:) Also, did some gelish manicure and pedicure today - loving all these procedures between this crazy running.

Hope you are having great week!

See ya soon and let me know if someone is keen to meet in Moscow! My first time there, huh!!!

Cheers!

Привеееет! Очень давно не писала!
Очень сорри, столько работы, дел бегогни, что можно вешаться, но я хожу и улыбаюсь))) Еду в Москву ( 1 раз в жизни!!!) на след неделе я там, так что если кто хочет и может пишите) может чашку чая или кофЭ выпьем все вместе))) Были абалденные выходные - моя подруга Маша с Вовой открыли ФАЗЕНДУ бич бар в Булдури - все туда!!!! Погуляли, покатались на великах с Темкой на море - короче - отдохнули!!!Сегодня общались с Русланой, мы как-то выпали из общения последний год вообще... но сегодня я увидела старую, добрую Русю.

Чего еще? А, делаю себе глубокотканный массаж - 2 раза в неделю - рай ! У меня лучший массажист - Леша Титов - он Бог и Царь!!!! Плюс- вернулась к йоге) Ну и работы - дофига и больше) мне нравится)))

Надеюсь у Вас все отлично!

А, ну и с Алексом сегодня завтракали )))

Близняшки






















Нерпы























На речку!























Босс!






















Вишневое пиво)))

No comments:

Post a Comment