Friday, April 6, 2012

From Switzerland with love

It's a Good Friday here, in Switzerland... well not only here, basically everywhere where people will be celebrating Easter this Sunday. Sitting and trying to focus on my work tasks that I have to do now... listening some french music, drinking English Breakfast Tea what my friend Zhanna brought me from London recently, eating some bretzels with salmon and finally I decided to start blogging about...life! End everything what is going on around.
Let the show begin!

But for the time being - back to work!

1 comment:


  1. Hello my sweet friend, congratulations, very good your blog. I am Speaker from Argentina and I invite you to listen to the best romantic ballads in the world with my voice and my blog. From Saturday, April 14, i'll do a tribute to the music of Russia:
    Alsou, Glukoza, Zemfira, Natalia Podolskaya, Irina Allegrova, Katya Lel, Svetlana Svetikova, Jenya Rasskazova, Victoria Dayneko, Sati Kazanova, .
    I hope that your visit.
    A warm hello to you.
    Albert, from Rosario, Argentina.
    http://baladasmp3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete