Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Photography

I need to start to learn how to make proper pictures... I have been given great Canon more than year ago and I still am using it just a bit...addicted by my iPhone, and it is very handy when you are on the slopes, BUT - I guess it is time to start doing good pictures and learn properly how to work with them, because I am MAC user, so iPhoto is very easy and great to use.
I have been studying photography- just a short intro course in Riga Art School...eeerrr...12 years ago!!!

Oh, check out this blog:
http://blog.krisatomic.com

This is Kristina, she is phenomenal:))) Lives in Brighton, and occasionally is in Switzerland too - great inspiration for me, Thanks, Kristina:))) I learn a lot from you and it is good to see what is going on in London now.

Ok, I better get back to work now - PPT presentations are waiting for, I am going to Zermatt next week to present our company to some posh Moscow Tour Agency...


No comments:

Post a Comment