Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Get back to yourself...

I had great skype chat yesterday with one of my best friends Zhanna, she lives in London... so she told me that she started to do bikram yoga and it really turned her life upside down - everything is much better now:))) It is also, what you get inside for yourself... Anyway, she is an amazing person, crazy woman and extraordinary friend:))) SO we were talking for ages discussing all pros and cons of yoga, of your attitude and of your attention to yourself...it has all started as I am sick now, I have got a cold and I have shitloads of coldsores on my lips and ot does irritate me so much as it very uncomfortable and I literally have to do A LOT this week, but I feel weak and am trying to lift me up with ginger and honey... So after hour of conversation it hit me: this is my problem and my fault that I am sick now...I do not take care of myself very well and lately I have been very stressed with work projects and some future plans! Also, I need to change a bit of the attitude to myself and listen carefully what I really need to do now, otherwise it really will get worse...
So, peeps, take care of yourself, read proper book, eat veggies, fruit - this sounds very cheesy, but this is bloody truth, and I do feel it! As when I started to live in Switzerland and have much more sports and completely different food - I can see changes on my body, on my skin and even on my face, I look different, I think....

So, I will get back to the VERTU research for my project and to my ginger,lemon,honey tea.

I am a moaner today...

Here is something to cheer me up:

http://www.thesimplyluxuriouslife.com   Check this out! I love this blog - so many inspirational things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment